Are you longing for warm bread, fresh from the oven?
- 30+* original bread recipes from Freshly Baked as an ebook (*that's the number so far and it's growing)
- An ever-expanding collection of recipes - I'll be adding new ones as we go along
- Forever updates - You will always have access to the most up to date version of the book at NO EXTRA COST
- Concise instructions that reduce hassle and increase your chance of success
- Printable recipe cards for your convenience
- Links to more detailed help and tips to ensure that you can make great bread
PRICE NOW: £7.99
Buying now means you get a bargain - because when I've added more recipes, the price will go up.
Don't miss out...
Scrolling with doughy fingers is no fun, so these are straightforward, concise recipes that each fit onto one page.
You will get all my recipes in recipe-card format, designed to make your life easier in the kitchen.
There are no pictures, so you can print or view on-screen, without having to scroll.
Grab a Bargain
This book becomes more valuable, over time. It is regularly updated, as I add new recipes and you will always have access to the latest version.
At the moment, I'm selling this book for just £7.99. Later, as it becomes bigger and contains even more recipes, the price will rise, so take advantage of this initial offer and BUY IT NOW.
Increasingly Great Value
The book gives you a more convenient way to access my bread recipes. You will enjoy the more user-friendly format of this handy recipe-card version. It's an ever-growing recipe collection that offers increasingly great value.
Please note: The price of this book is set to rise, in future, as more recipes are added so grab yourself a bargain now.
Remember, you will always have access to the latest edition of the book at no further charge.
What People Are Saying
"The Recipe Book is very useful. I saved it on my Kindle" - Susannah
"Thanks for the recipe cards - so much easier than cutting and pasting the new recipes off the internet and a nice neat format" - William
"A brilliant idea" - Jim